Monday 27 May 2013

Hip Hop Impressionists

Like Hip Hop? Like impressions? Well then BINGO!
You may have already seen Aries Spears brilliant rap impressions as they've been around quite a while! If you haven't then let us show you who's in his box of tricks.
In the clip coming up look out for...
LL Cool J
Snoop Dogg
DMX
and Jay Z

Drop it like it's hot Aries!


Jay Pharoah
Jay's famous for Saturday Night Live appearances and you may have seen his Justin Bieber clip.
Look out for..



2 minutes of genius.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I remember being at school (high school) and someone showed me the video of aries spears and I was IMPRESSED! I still am but I don't get why it took so long before he got famous! I mean, high school was like 6-7 years ago! He's amazing

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he hasn't crossed over as some of his stuff is very adult like the R Kelly video impressions. Defo deserves more fame tho! xx

      Delete
  2. Cool post dear! Love Queen Be and Jay Z

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete